ON1Call became a not-for-profit corporation August 11, 2011. The Ontario Underground Infrastructure Notification System Act, 2012, was passed in June 2012, thereby making ON1Call a Statutory Corporation. Under the Act, ON1Call is also responsible for ensuring compliance with the Act’s regulations.
The bill stipulates that all owners of underground infrastructure must register their infrastructure with ON1Call in order for us to provide accurate nitification services to protect assets, people and property. The goal is to eliminate injuries and reduce costs due to interference with infrastructure.
ON1Call is proud to provide best in class service to over 700 members and the excavating community.
Our state-of-the-art call centre delivers exemplary industry results:
- Over320,000 calls handled annually
- Over 833,000 total inbound requests received annually, and growing
- Approx. 5,000,000 outbound notifications generated annually
- Average service level for calls is 80%
ON1Call offers multiple a la carte services:
- Ticket filters to allow you to manage low-risk work effectively and efficiently
- Custom reporting services
- In-house office clearance centre
Additional services, free of charge:
Ontario One Call offers extensive support services for our members at no cost:
- Help Desk staffed with One Call specialists, on standby to assist you with your questions
- Electronic self-service sites for mapping and subscription account management
- 360 Feedback, allowing members to update locate status via ON1Call and thereby reduce calls to their offices
- Training and web demonstrations of all of our products and services available for you and excavators
- ON1Call Team available to attend your meeting, workshop or event
To learn more about our suite of services, please contact our Marketing Department.
To reduce damages to underground facilities and promote safe excavation practices through the operation of a state of the art One Call Centre for all facility owners in Ontario.
We will accomplish this by:
- Increasing membership & understanding our member needs
- Maintaining a mutually healthy alliance relationship with our service providers
- Focusing on providing a cost-effective and high quality service to stakeholders
- Promoting damage prevention initiatives in Ontario and industry wide
- Providing an open and dependable communication channel for all stakeholders
- Enhance call centre operational excellence through consistent, repeatable processes
Adopt best practices