Call Before You Dig 24/7 for A FREE Locate 1-800-400-2255
Natural Gas Sewer Safety Inspections
Before any work starts to clear a blocked sewer beyond the walls of a building, it is very important that you or your plumber contact Ontario One Call at 1-800-400-2255.
It’s possible that some natural gas lines could intersect with sewer service lines. A serious safety issue may result if the tools used to clear the sewer service line damage a natural gas line, causing a gas leak.
Important Changes to ON1Call
ON1Call has produced important information for members and prospective members about proposed changes to the corporation’s governance structure and the compliance processes required by the new Ontario Underground Infrastructure Notification Systems Act 2012. Your feedback on these proposals is most welcome. Please click here.
Latest News – 12/02/2013
- The Ministry of Consumers Services’ autumn consultation paper in relation to the Ontario Underground Notification Systems Act
- A letter to all stakeholders from the Deputy Minister
- An important notice from ON1Call regarding the new Contractor Bridge
ON1Call has produced useful information for excavators and infrastructure owners to help in understanding the new Ontario Underground Infrastructure Notification Systems Act 2012
For any of the above CLICK HERE
To reduce damages to underground facilities and promote safe excavation practices through the operation of a state of the art One Call Centre for all facility owners in Ontario.
We will accomplish this by:
- Increasing membership & understanding our member needs
- Maintaining a mutually healthy alliance relationship with our service providers
- Focusing on providing a cost-effective and high quality service to stakeholders
- Promoting damage prevention initiatives in Ontario and industry wide
- Providing an open and dependable communication channel for all stakeholders
- Enhance call centre operational excellence through consistent, repeatable processes
- Adopt best practices