Call Before You Dig 24/7 for A FREE Locate 1-800-400-2255
For a list of our Members CLICK HERE
Natural Gas Sewer Safety Inspections
Before any work starts to clear a blocked sewer beyond the walls of a building, it is very important that you or your plumber contact Ontario One Call at 1-800-400-2255.
It’s possible that some natural gas lines could intersect with sewer service lines. A serious safety issue may result if the tools used to clear the sewer service line damage a natural gas line, causing a gas leak.
Latest News – 02/19/2014
- Schedule 2 of By-law No 2 – Members Terms and Conditions
- An important notice from ON1Call regarding the new Contractor Bridge
ON1Call has produced useful information for excavators and infrastructure owners to help in understanding the new Ontario Underground Infrastructure Notification Systems Act 2012
For any of the above CLICK HERE
To reduce damages to underground facilities and promote safe excavation practices through the operation of a state of the art One Call Centre for all facility owners in Ontario.
We will accomplish this by:
- Increasing membership & understanding our member needs
- Maintaining a mutually healthy alliance relationship with our service providers
- Focusing on providing a cost-effective and high quality service to stakeholders
- Promoting damage prevention initiatives in Ontario and industry wide
- Providing an open and dependable communication channel for all stakeholders
- Enhance call centre operational excellence through consistent, repeatable processes
- Adopt best practices